Join AveryHess, Realtors®, one of the fastest growing independently owned local real estate companies in the Washington, DC area and find out how we can help you grow your business. We can't wait to meet you!
Real Estate Agent
We're looking for new and experienced agents to join our growing company who are energized and determined to turn a corner.
Relocation Specialist Agent
We're looking for qualified agents to take on Relocation Business.
Administrative Manager/Marketing Assistant - Rockville, MD
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award-winning, forward-thinking, local real estate company with a bottom-up culture. The Administrative Manager & Marketing Assistant will support the Rockville sales team, positively impacting the lives of the people and local communities we serve.
The main responsibilities for this position include:
- Supporting the overall growth of the office and individual agents business
- Building positive office moral and create a sense of excitement
- Positively representing the company culture
- Retaining agents and assisting with recruiting agents
- Creating & editing marketing materials
- Streamlining the agents' transaction process
The right candidate must be personable and adept at communicating with a variety of people in a pleasant, professional manner, as well as having great organizational skills, being tech savvy, a quick learner, a good problem-solver, calm under pressure and works well independently and autonomously.
Duties will include:
- Interact with and assist agents and office managers with tasks on a regular basis
- Assist Sales Manager with projects, office events and meetings, and recruiting efforts
- Maintain office transaction files for listing agreements, sales contracts, and rental transactions
- Assist Marketing team with preparation and creating print/digital materials, email campaign distributions and other initiatives
- Create a wide variety of marketing collateral and update templates including fliers, posters, postcards, door hangers, brochures and other promotional items following AveryHess brand guidelines
- Answer and direct office phone calls
- Assist with local charity initiatives and attend corporate functions
- Create timelines, production schedules and calendars
- Complete weekly production reports and attend sales meetings
- Assist with training and onboarding new sales agents
- Maintain office's social media presence online (such as Facebook)
- Prepare and deliver bank deposits daily. Distribute commission checks
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Graphic software (e.g. Publisher, Adobe DC Pro, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Edit pdfs using Adobe DC Pro and create templates using Publisher
- Knowledge of AR and AP processing
- Superior task management, organizational, and correspondence skills
- Ability to oversee, manage and support training activities
- Ability to assist with marketing/design pieces
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Previous experience working in a real estate office extremely helpful, but we're willing to train the right candidate.
- Upper $30s - mid-$40k range
- 401K (with employer match)
- Health Insurance
- Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave
AveryHess, Realtors® is an independent real estate brokerage that operates in eight offices serving Washington, DC, Maryland, and Virginia for over 25 years and have earned the reputation as the DMV area's local real estate experts. With a diverse group of 180+ agents, AveryHess is committed to providing the best service, market knowledge, technology, and support Every Step of the Way.
We are fully committed to providing our agents with the knowledge, resources, collaborative support and guidance to achieve their goals to be successful. We don't just provide you with the tools, we teach you how to use them so that you can stand out from the competition.